Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time and the Unexpected

I went to the Cross Cancer Institute today for what I thought would be a few tests and much waiting around.   Unexpectly, the technicians took me early, and I was home 60 minutes sooner than I had planned....and yes....the Cross Cancer Institute is a hospital.   Today was a day when the system worked with great efficiency.  

Being at home now, away from the schedules of work, I am slowly learning to value time differently.   How am I spending my time?  How do I wish to spend my time?  Following is an interesting perspective on schedules, survival, healing and time:
http://www.dreamhealer.com/news/thoughts-my-arctic-trip

1 comment:

  1. Audrey:
    I sent you an email the other day, after receiving your email To: Sara Buczynski
    Subject: Question for Dr. Birgit Schultes

    Not sure if you received my email.
    Please correspond with me at the following email addresses: bschamber@arqule.com and bsch.bsch@verizon.net

    Best, your friend,

    Blaine

    ReplyDelete